Re: Questions for candidates: as spokesperson of Debian Project

On Mon, Mar 07, 2005 at 10:28:30AM -0800, Thomas Bushnell BSG wrote:
I'm asking: are there any potential situations in which you would feel
the need to curtail outside activities because they could cast a bad
light on your work as the DPL?

Not at all.  All my non-Debian activities are 100% legal, 100% kosher.
My choir practice group and bee-keeping club wouldn't have it any other
way!

Jonathan

--
It's not true unless it makes you laugh, but you don't understand it until it makes you weep.

Eukleia: Jonathan Walther
Address: 12706 99 Ave, Surrey, BC V3V2P8 (Canada)
Contact: 604-684-1319 (daytime)
Contact: 604-582-9308 (morning and evening)
Website: http://reactor-core.org/
Puritan: Purity of faith, Purity of doctrine
Puritan: Sola Scriptura, Tota Scriptura