Re: Question for candidate Towns [Was, Re: DPL election IRC Debate - Call for questions]

Sven Luther wrote:
I have some real trouble with the fact that all the work i do for debian is
reported to the US secret services or whatever by the ftp-masters and our
archive handling services, and i certainly did *NOT* agree to this being the
case.

Everyone subscribed to debian-devel-changes gets notified of every change you make; and we certainly welcome everyone to subscribe to that, including the US export bureau or secret service. That we happen to provide a slightly briefer summary for the BXA doesn't really change that in any way. In fact, the summary excludes the names of package maintainers as well as other information that gets posted to -devel-changes.

Cheers,
aj