Re: DPL election IRC Debate - Call for questions

Where can we put them? Submitting them "in secret" to be edited by the debate
organizers seems incorrect.

I think we just need to remain focused on the idea that we are editing
questions to be posed to candidates, not attempting to answer the questions
themselves.

--
Ean Schuessler, CTO
ean@brainfood.com