Re: DPL election IRC Debate - Call for questions

Whoops. I screwed up an edit. Let me redo it:

Q: In June of 2004 it became apparent that SPI had deep set
problems executing its chartered tasks. Donations equal to roughly
half of Debian's total holdings did not make their way into the project's
accounts due to poor (or non-existant) bookkeeping practices. It reflects
poorly on Debian when donors are forced to correct for accounting errors in
their own business caused by our mistakes. No typical business or
professional organization can tolerate this type of failure in a mission
critical area. As a DPL candidate, what actions will you take to insure that
Debian's funds and other property are managed in a professional manner? How
will you insure successful execution?

Sorry, I should have read it out loud.

--
Ean Schuessler, CTO