Re: DPL election IRC Debate - Call for questions

Helen wrote:

>You are welcome to either post suggested questions to this list, or to
>email myself and/or Martin privately with your suggestions.  If you wish
>your questions to be anonymous, please email us privately and make that
>clear.

A commonly-acknowledged problem within Debian is communication:

 * A lack of effective communications in some areas
 * Rude, aggressive communication dissuading contributions

Is there anything that can be done on these fronts? How would our DPL
candidates improve things in these areas?

"It's actually quite entertaining to watch ag129 prop his foot up on
 the desk so he can get a better aim."          [ seen in ucam.chat ]