Re: I cannot vote.

On Fri, 30 Dec 2005 15:05:51 -0800, Thomas Bushnell BSG <tb@becket.net> said:

> Manoj Srivastava <srivasta@debian.org> writes:
>> For what it is worth, devotee did get an email grom tb, and his
>> name appears on the voters list at
>> http://master.debian.org/~srivasta/gr_declassification_voters.txt
>>
>> An ack was also sent by devotee.

> Yes, this is correct, after I sent a vote by a different route.  It
> was not because the mistake was found.  (Which was, as I noted, a
> subtle syntax error in the message headers I was generating.)

        Err, you sent messages with:
 From: Thomas Bushnell, BSG <tb@debian.org>
        Which is not valid RFC 2822 syntax.  I am not sure when I
 signed up to help people with rudimentary SMTP Client usage help, but
 I assure you, I had no idea I did.

        Had there been an issue _after_ you actually sent mail to the
 address in question, I would have been happy to help out -- there is
 one ballot which gpg is exiting with a non zero error status, and
 I'll ensure, manually if need be, that those votes are counted. (and
 th e person did ask nicely)

        manoj
--
Remember, in 2039, MOUSSE & PASTA will be available ONLY by
prescription!!