I cannot vote.

Despite my attempt to vote on the pending GR, I receive the following
friendly error message:

      SMTP error from remote mail server after end of data:
      host master.debian.org []: 550 Administrative prohibition

It is entirely opaque to me what an "Administrative prohibition"
means, except perhaps that the administrators of the machine are
deliberately prohibiting me from voting.  But that seems extremely
unlikely.  So I can only conclude that there is a serious technical

I demand that the "Administrative prohibition" be removed, or that the
close of the voting period be extended.