Re: General Resolution: Declassification of debian-private list archives

> It's not the mailing list policy part, it's the mandated delegation by
> the DPL.  I suppose a GR can create a declassification team, but a GR
> cannot force the DPL to create one by delegation.

Well, a GR cannot force anybody to do anything, due to 2.1.1 "Nothing
in this constitution imposes an obligation on anyone to do work for
the Project." But, I think a GR _can_ create a new delegation vacancy,
and if the DPL doesn't fill this, another GR can fill it (as per 4.1.3
"Override any decision by the Project Leader or a Delegate.").

--
* Sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from technology (T.P)  *
*           PGP public key available @ http://www.iki.fi/killer           *