Re: General Resolution: Declassification of debian-private list archives
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: General Resolution: Declassification of debian-private list archives
- From: Florian Weimer <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2005 08:54:03 +0100
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com> (Debian Project Secretary's message of "Wed, 30 Nov 2005 16:04:31 -0600")
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Debian Project Secretary:
> In accordance with principles of openness and transparency, Debian
> will seek to declassify and publish posts of historical or ongoing
> significance made to the Debian Private Mailing List.
> This process will be undertaken under the following constraints:
> * The Debian Project Leader will delegate one or more volunteers
> to form the debian-private declassification team.
If I read the constitution correctly, you cannot decide such a thing