Re: Question about Anthony Towns rebutting Branden Robinson

Ean Schuessler <ean@brainfood.com> wrote:
> On Thursday 17 March 2005 6:20 pm, MJ Ray wrote: [...]
> > Isn't that why we have the reference to section 9 in the DPL's
> > description, which defines the debian/SPI relationship and SPI
> > only "considers" DPL requests. [...]
> So, does it take a GR to move funds?

If SPI is unwilling, for some reason, if the debian constitution
s9 agreement is current. It feels odd that this agreement is
recorded on the debian side. With other SPI projects, I've seen
procedure described in the adoption resolution, or so I thought.

> [...] Referencing specifics from the
> policy is pointless because the specifics are applied inconsistently.
[snip]

I think that there's always opportunity for people to "game the rules"
during disagreements. If it gets to that, you're lost any road up.

--
MJR/slef
Subscribed to this list. No need to Cc, thanks.