Re: Question about Anthony Towns rebutting Branden Robinson

On Wednesday 16 March 2005 5:49 pm, Bill Allombert wrote:
> 1) Branden is the only candidate that has contributed to SPI management.
>
> 2) Branden is by far the SPI contributor that has done the most for SPI
> since 2001.
>
> 3) Branden become the treasurer at a point when SPI situation was awful.
> The second previous treasurer having lost all the papers. Branden worked
> hard to fix the situation. However, he always claimed he was not the
> perfect fit for the job. No one stepped to replace him.
>
> 4) In January 2004, he asked to be replaced. At that point SPI situation
> was mostly sane.
>
> 5) In February, he was replaced by Jimmy Kaplowitz (who was the only
> candidate).
>
> 6) The board take no real action until 6 month later. During that time
> donation were not processed, but Branden was not the Treasurer.

You missed the "SPI Sucks" episode starring me as both SPI President and
Janitor.

Here is the really, really condensed version that I (or anyone else who cares
to) will try to expand.

http://www.eanschuessler.com/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=SPIAccounting

In short. You are wrong.

--