Re: Question to candidates that signed the Vancouver plan as candidate DPL

On Wed, Mar 16, 2005 at 05:58:42PM +0100, Frank K?ster wrote:
> Joey Hess <joeyh@debian.org> wrote:
>
> You are right with counting words, and Bill is wrong when he says the
> team was mentioned "several" times.  But since there was no rationale
> for the criteria put on release arches, people tried to find some; and
> security support was one of them.

I am used to treat 2 as being several but apparenlty English disagree ?
Two is somewhat a magic number since it is often treated as being
neither singular nor plural. Some language (e.g. archaic greek) has dual
for that.  In French, 2 is officialy plural, but I have to admit French
people side-step the question most of the time by just using the
numeral.

I never meant to say that the document was drafted to deceive, if that
was the point of Joey second footnote (so there were not several
footnotes after all ?). However, I assume the candidate did not contact
the Security team, yes.

Bill. <ballombe@debian.org>

Imagine a large red swirl here.