Re: Question to candidates that signed the Vancouver plan as candidate DPL

Frank Küster <frank@debian.org> wrote:

> The interesting question still is:  Do the DPL candidates think it is in
> order that such a plan is designed without consulting the security team?
> Did they know it wasn't consulted? etc.

I think various people that should have been consulted weren't, and I
think that's something that should be dealt with better in future (I
think http://lists.debian.org/debian-vote/2005/03/msg00659.html
would be a good starting point here). However, at this point it's more
worthwhile to move on to discussing the proposal. I think everyone's
clear about any shortcomings in the way it was reached by now.

--
Matthew Garrett | mjg59-chiark.mail.debian.vote@srcf.ucam.org