Re: other candidates opinion about project scud

Hi, Matthew Garrett wrote:

> If there's a problem that needs solving, then the right people to discuss
> it with are the people that can do something about it. In the NEW queue
> case, that would be the ftp-masters.

Actually, I disagree (in the general case -- I don't want to dwell on my
example too much). Often, the people directly involved don't see the big
picture, otherwise they'd already have solved the problem. :-/

> Having a pre-chosen DPL team doesn't reduce the number of people that
> you have to talk to.

I didn't say that, did I?

--
Matthias Urlichs   |   {M:U} IT Design @ m-u-it.de   |  smurf@smurf.noris.de