Re: Question for candidate Robinson

Sven Luther <sven.luther@wanadoo.fr> wrote:
> Someone made me believe that debian-legal had reached consensus on this matter
> and that ocaml should be removed from main. [...]

If you're that gullible, will you buy my Eiffel Tower, please?

Seriously, maybe you got the wrong impression from misreporting
of debian-legal, which was reaching a peak around that time.

> Nobody in debian-legal corrected the misconception that consensus had been
> reached though, which means you all gave your tacit agreement to the reporters
> version.

Florian Weimer, Matthew Garrett and Steve McIntyre all dissented
pretty quickly, as far as I can tell. At least the first two cc'd
the bug tracker.

--
MJR/slef
Subscribed to this list. No need to Cc, thanks.