Re: Red-tops, was: Clarification about krooger's platform

Thomas Bushnell BSG <tb@becket.net> wrote:
> But one example *cannot* demonstrate your point. [...]

I was referring to DWN being one example of communication in debian.

> Nor, for that matter, does a Message-ID prove anything.  You can't say
> or remember what's in that message, can you?

Yes, it's the message about my first point, where Martin Schulze
told me that in-project communication was never a goal of DWN.
This exchange illustrates my fifth point: you do not know how
DWN actually works and I don't think you can find out reliably.