Re: Clarification about krooger's platform

> It will be interesting to see how krooger and helen_ml_faulkner
> interact in the debate!

Entirely professionally, I expect.  At least from Helen's side.  She
(like Manoj as project secrerary and others in similar positions) is
entirely capable of putting aside personal opinions to fill an impartial
role, which I've personally seen her do frequently in the past.

I of course can't speak for krooger, since I don't know him so well.

> That's brave? Damn, I'm a coward with my head above the parapet again.

Ah, in which case I salute the innovative way in which you boldly post
to -vote on topics bearing increasingly little resemblance to the DPL
election.

b.