Re: Vote Robinson for DPL!

Ean Schuessler <ean@brainfood.com> writes:

> There is improvement. The reports are vastly more informative than
> the complete lack of information we had seen previously. However,
> there is still no line-item information on how SPI is receiving and
> spending project monies, just high-level summaries. I am also
> concerned about the security and organization of the filing system
> and how paperwork is being disposed of.

You want a line-by-line of each expenditure?  You aren't going to get
it.  I'm part of many non-profit organizations, some with big
budgets.  Line-by-line expenditures are simply never reported, but I'm
sure the Treasurer could get you information on any particular
question if you asked nicely.

Thomas