Re: What your ballot should look like if you're in favor of releasing sarge

On Fri, Jun 25, 2004 at 01:30:03PM +0200, Andreas Barth wrote:

> Anthony himself told that very plain on -vote, but in a mail in the
> non-free-removal thread that was killfiled at that time by most people
> reading -vote.

Oh come on, don't tell me I have to follow -vote as well now? That
effectively means that everytime a vote is called (heck, probably the leadup
to it as well, so all the time) I need to be following the bogload of
messages on yet another list, and it's not even directly related to the
production of the distribution...

It's no wonder nothing ever gets done...

Andrew