Re: What your ballot should look like if you're in favor of releasing sarge

On Wed, Jun 23, 2004 at 11:27:07PM -0700, Thomas Bushnell, BSG wrote:
> > The current vote will determine what the majority of voters think.
> > Hopefully that will be the end of it.
>
> Not likely.  The last vote determined what 3/4 of the voters thought,
> and people weren't willing to let that be the end of it.

Uh, no, how many times and how many people will have to say that the title
and description were suboptimal (to put it mildly) before you are convinced
that the ballot didn't actually match what many voters thought?

I just counted 45 unique proposers/seconders in this GR (and that doesn't
include those who said nothing should change). That alone is over a fifth
of the total voters of the previous GR. That's a non-negligible percentage
if you ask me.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.