On Tue, Jul 13, 2004 at 05:43:18PM +0100, Scott James Remnant wrote:
> On Tue, 2004-07-13 at 11:13 -0500, Chris Cheney wrote:

> > > Which point of section 4.1 of the constitution do you believe this falls
> > > under?
> >
> > 4.1 point 3
> >
> > "3. Override any decision by the Project Leader of a Delegate."
> >
> Please provide information about the decision you are choosing to
> override.  Useful references would include message-ids from the Project
> Leader or Delegate in which the decision was made.

Several of the points in the GR fall back to the ftpmaster never
communicates and thus there are no emails to quote. Its a decision
through inaction. There isn't even an email about their current work on
SCC yet. Supposedly it will be posted later this week.

> > > Which point of section 4.1 of the constitution do you believe this falls
> > > under?
> >
> > 4.1 point 3
> >
> > "3. Override any decision by the Project Leader of a Delegate."
> >
> Please provide information about the decision you are choosing to
> override.  Useful references would include message-ids from the Project
> Leader or Delegate in which the decision was made.

Other FHS/LSB violations have been overriden in the past this probably
would not be a problem in practice but he wants to cover all his bases.

> > > Which point of section 4.1 of the constitution do you believe this falls
> > > under?
> >
> > 4.1 point 3
> >
> > "3. Override any decision by the Project Leader of a Delegate."
> >
> Please provide information about the decision you are choosing to
> override.  Useful references would include message-ids from the Project
> Leader or Delegate in which the decision was made.

This is also primarly blocked by ftpmaster, as mentioned above they
don't respond to email.

Chris