Chris Cheney <ccheney@cheney.cx> wrote:
>On Tue, Jul 13, 2004 at 03:05:54PM +0100, Matthew Garrett wrote:
>> Josselin Mouette wrote:
>> >1. that the next Debian GNU/Linux release, codenamed "sarge", will=3D20
>> >   include the "amd64" architecture, based on the work currently hosted=
>> >   at http://debian-amd64.alioth.debian.org/ ;
>> Which point of section 4.1 of the constitution do you believe this falls
>> under?
>4.1 point 3
>
>"3. Override any decision by the Project Leader of a Delegate."

What decision has been made? Has there actually been a rejection of the
inclusion? If so, on what grounds was it made? If the ftp-masters
believe that the mirroring issue needs to be dealt with first, I think
that attempting to override them would be foolish - we don't want to
lose good-will with our mirrors.

--
Matthew Garrett | mjg59-chiark.mail.debian.devel@srcf.ucam.org