Re: What your ballot should look like if you're in favor of releasing sarge

On 2004-06-24 08:31:49 +0100 Hamish Moffatt <hamish@debian.org> wrote:

That was because the voters were 20% of the developers, [...]

Consequently, supporters of the last GR have been accused of "gerrymandering" because the vote ended up in "spring break" for some people.

I would like to note in advance that this vote is at least as bad in that way, because the voting period is mostly in the summer break of many European universities.

--
MJR/slef
My Opinion Only and possibly not of any group I know.