Re: Proposal G (was: Proposal - Deferment of Changes from GR 2004-003)

On Tue, Jun 01, 2004 at 10:15:47AM +0100, MJ Ray wrote:
> >course, the Release Manager team is authorized to adjust the release
> >policy.
> So, if this option passes, the RM could just revert it to the
> overruled one immediately?

I think I can safely speak for everyone involved in release and archive
management in saying that if the developer body selects a particular
policy by GR, then we won't be changing from whatever that policy may
be in the forseeable future.

Cheers,
aj

Don't assume I speak for anyone but myself. GPG signed mail preferred.