Re: Proposal G (was: Proposal - Deferment of Changes from GR 2004-003)

On 2004-06-01 09:19:15 +0100 Andreas Barth <aba@not.so.argh.org> wrote:

I propose the following amendment, replacing the entire text of the
resolution:

Don't you need to sign it?

We know that, as with every guidelines, there are border cases were

where not were.

re-inforce the release policy that was valid prior to this date[1]. Of

No hyphen in re-inforce. Probably other language bugs, besides the proposal being internally inconsistent.

course, the Release Manager team is authorized to adjust the release
policy.

So, if this option passes, the RM could just revert it to the overruled one immediately?

Why are people trying to load the ballot with null options? I'm probably being politically naive asking that, but I really don't get this.

--
MJR/slef
My Opinion Only and possibly not of any group I know.