Re: Ready to vote on 2004-003?

Raul Miller <moth@debian.org> writes:

> What is "surprising" or "unintuitive" about Anthony's interpretations?

It seemed obvious to me, before the vote, that changes in the Social
Contract would be handled the same way as changes in our other policy
documents; that we would not instantly expect to conform to a new
policy, but would instead continually try to get close to our goals,
treating violations of policy as bugs.

Anthony's is another plausible interpretation, but it was surprising
to me because it seemed so clear to me that of course we'd phase the
changes in the same sort of way we phase every other change in.

Thomas