Re: Proposal - Deferment of Changes from GR 2004-003

On Thu, Apr 29, 2004 at 04:43:45PM -0700, Thomas Bushnell, BSG wrote:
> [crap deleted]

the rest of your message is not worth responding to, but this little
gem takes the cake:

> PS to the listmaster: Please let me know if you don't want to receive
> anything more from me; I'm only sending to you because Craig decided
> to start doing so.

that is complete bullshit.  it was Anthony Towns in Message-ID:
<[🔎] 20040429154530.GC908@azure.humbug.org.au> that first involved
listmaster@debian - but you wouldn't want to let an irrelevant little
thing like truth get in the way of your lies and accusations, would you?

with anyone else i'd be inclined to ascribe this to a simple mistake or just
laziness, but your lying malice has been proven repeatedly.

craig

--
craig sanders <cas@taz.net.au>

The next time you vote, remember that "Regime change begins at home"