On Tue, Apr 27, 2004 at 05:51:03PM -0500, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
> On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 22:56:43 +0100, Mark Brown <broonie@sirena.org.uk> said:
>
> > On Tue, Apr 27, 2004 at 10:09:06PM +0200, Martin Schulze wrote:
> >> I don't believe that the GR had a misleading title.  It were
> >> editorial changes after all.  We've been argued a lot of times
> >> before that the SC/DFSG does not only handle pure software but all
> >> kinds of data.  We
>
> > The controversy surrounding the result really does suggest that for
> > many this has been more than a simple textual clarification.
>
> 	And none of these people paid any attention to the GR? For I
>  sure did not see any hue and cry raised before the voting was
>  finished.

So? Does that mean that 'hue and crying' after the event is
unimportant/irrelevant?

If we were to apply that standard then people ought to give up
attempting to get software patents and the DMCA acts modified.

Anand

--
 `` All actions take place in time by the interweaving of the
 forces of Nature; but the man lost in selfish delusion thinks