Raul Miller <moth@debian.org> writes:

> The current context is "what is the definition of the phrase 'source
> code'?" -- and we take definitions wherever we find them.

Sure, but we shouldn't assume that any particular definition is the
one we should use just because someone says so.  We should look at the
consequences of such a decision.

Indeed, we already have a process: we work things out, case by case,
relying on the good sense of people involved, and the general
consensus of the folks on debian-legal.

Thomas