Re: GR: Editorial amendments to the social contract

On Wed, 24 Mar 2004, Greg Wooledge wrote:
> Debian Project Secretary (secretary@debian.org) wrote:
> > New text:
> >
> > 5. Works that do not meet our free software standards
> [...]
> > We encourage CD
> > manufacturers to read the licenses of the packages in these areas and
> > determine if they can distribute the packages on their CDs.
>             ^^
> This "if" should be "whether".

Either is appropriate. I would lean towards "if", personally.

Don Armstrong

--
There are two types of people in this world, good and bad. The good
sleep better, but the bad seem to enjoy the waking hours much more.

http://www.donarmstrong.com
http://rzlab.ucr.edu