Re: Branden's Platform in German, Spanish, Italian, and (some) French

Branden Robinson <branden@debian.org> writes:

> http://people.debian.org/~branden/dpl/campaign/2004/platform.xhtml.de

Well, at least the German translation could need some
proofreading. Just one example:

  Debian begeht Überfälle, offenbar überall; ich will diesen Prozess
  beschleunigen und Debian überall evangelisieren, wo ich kann.

Translated back into English, this would approximately mean

  Debian commits robberies, apparently everywhere; I want to speed up
  this process and I want to bring the gospel to Debian wherever I
  can.

I have not checked back with the original, but I don't believe this
translation is faithful to it...

Lukas