Re: still more questions for the candidates

On Thu, 11 Mar 2004 19:15:02 +0000, Martin Michlmayr <tbm@cyrius.com> said:

> I think the Technical Committee is mostly not working because of its
> current members; this is related to the structure of the Technical
> Committee and the way members are appointed.

	I see. As a tech ctte member, I would be interested in knowing
 how I contribute to this state of "mostly not working". Are we all at
 fault? Some of us are? Which ones? What can be done to address this
 issue?

	What would you, as a DPL, do to ameliorate teh situation? (The
 other DPL candidates should feel free to jump in)

	manoj
--
Did you hear that Captain Crunch, Sugar Bear, Tony the Tiger, and
Snap, Crackle and Pop were all murdered recently...  Police suspect