Re: "keep non-free" proposal

On Fri, 12 Mar 2004 00:33:37 +0000, MJ Ray <mjr@dsl.pipex.com> said:

> On 2004-03-11 19:20:41 +0000 Manoj Srivastava <srivasta@debian.org>
> wrote:

>> non-free.org is vapourware, and god know what standards of quality
>> it shall have; Debian does have a certain reputation for quality
>> that purely hypothetical organizations have difficulty in matching.

> Having just returned from a LUG meeting where I think I was the only
> DD present, I can tell you exactly what at least one former user
> thinks our "certain reputation for quality" is. :-/

	What's the point? That not all non debian users think our
 quality is good? That if we poll ex debian users we'll get the
 viewpoint that there is something better than debian?

	The people who use Debian are those whose opinion counts.

	manoj
--
If the average man is made in God's image, then such a man as
Beethoven or Aristotle is plainly superior to God.