Re: "keep non-free" proposal

On 2004-03-09 07:20:34 +0000 Sven Luther <sven.luther@wanadoo.fr> wrote:

Thomas, for your information, until yesterday or so, i never have seen
any compromise from the drop non-free folk.

Why is that? Because Sven wouldn't discuss compromise! Supporters of Suffield's drop GR cannot reach a compromise if you won't engage, as their guesses about your view will be as wrong as your frequent guesses about theirs. You refused to discuss compromises in any detail, writing things like "i am prefectly happy with the status quo" and accusing the supporters of the drop of "bullying of their fellow debian devels".[1]

Further, you seemed keen not to discuss any non-free.org because "none official debian debianized stuff is not to be trusted"[2] which I took to mean third-party packages. That's a view you've restated a few times since, I think.