Re: Just a single Question for the Candidates

Hi, Michael Banck wrote:

> On Sun, Mar 07, 2004 at 09:51:42AM +0100, Matthias Urlichs wrote:
>> Hi, Raul Miller wrote:
>> > Not really equally, however -- more visible people tend to get more abuse
>> > than less visible people.  [Consider James Troup as a rather recent
>> > example of this.]
>>
>> Not really. IMHO the abuse was exchanged mostly between participants of
>> the discussion about James, and comparatively few was directed *at* him,
>> mostly because he wasn't there...
>
> I find it funny to think that James wouldn't have noticed the personal
> attacks or stay indifferent to them. Just because he does not respond to
> personal attacks does not mean he would be immune to them.

That's not what I said. I didn't say James wouldn't notice.

I was talking about the public discussion ^w flame-fest on -devel.
Since that didn't contain any message from James (the stuff Ingo quoted
doesn't count) he simply wasn't visible. ("There" might have been the
wrong word; sorry if that was misunderstandable.)

--
Matthias Urlichs