Re: Just a single Question for the Candidates

> 	Quite. But you too are ignoring one detail: that behavioral
>  trait is expressed preferentially in one gender; perhaps due to
>  cultural indoctrination, perhaps due to inherent biology.

I have no idea if this is true.  Moreover, I don't think it matters
much.  We should stop penalizing meek people no matter what gender
they are.  Debian should do less bullying, period.  If that has the
effect of making some women feel more comfortable here who would not
otherwise take part, all the better.

> 	The issue was not whether one should welcome meekness.  The
>  issue was whether we think that the missing representatiopn of 51% of
>  humanity lessens Debian as a project, and whether we feel that is a
>  situation that needs be rectified.  We may collectively decide that
>  changing the modus operandi is more trouble than the benefits of this
>  added participation are worth.

I agree with you here, and I agree it's worth the effort to try.