Re: Questions to candidates

On Tue, Mar 02, 2004 at 10:51:18PM +0100, David N. Welton wrote:
> Zenaan Harkness <zen@freedbms.net> writes:
>
> > What about Debian distributing documentation - do you see it as
> > software, do you see all documentation (eg. philosophical) as software?
> >
> > Eg. GFDL documentation?
> > RFCs?
>
> Another thing that would be useful to add to all questions of this
> type is something along the lines of "and as DPL, do you think you can
> do anything about it, or plan to?" to hear whether the candidates plan
> to do anything either personally or as DPL about any particular issue.

I'm satisfied with our efforts to rectify the problems with the GNU FDL,
even if I'm a little disappointed in the speed with which the FSF is
moving on this.

However, I'm sympathetic to RMS having been injured, and I'm sympathetic
to Eben Moglen having to work overtime to counter the outrageous FUD and
untruths being spewed by SCO and its shadowy partners.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |       If atheism is a religion, then
Debian GNU/Linux                   |       health is a disease.