Technical: Voting software

  I am a member of an Israeli free software NPO, and we would like to
install the debian voting system to foster electronic voting by the NPO's
general assembly. Where can I find code and documentation of the software
used by debian to gather and confirm the votes of the members (I've seen the
debian-vote package for collating the votes, but didn't find information
about the collection of votes)? Please tell me if this is the right list to
post this.

This message was sent by Alon Altman (alon@alon.wox.org) ICQ:1366540
GPG public key at http://alon.wox.org/pubkey.txt
Key fingerprint = A670 6C81 19D3 3773 3627  DE14 B44A 50A3 FE06 7F24
 -=[ Random Fortune ]=-
If bankers can count, how come they have eight windows and only four tellers?