Re: GR: Removal of non-free

On Sat, Jan 10, 2004 at 03:29:19AM -0600, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
> On Thu, 8 Jan 2004 20:43:21 +0100, Michael Banck <mbanck@debian.org> said:
>
> > On Thu, Jan 08, 2004 at 02:21:32PM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:
> >> Okay, so you've called me ignorant and dishonest.  This promotes an
> >> atmosphere of conviviality how, Mr. Secretary?  :)
>
> > He didn't speak as Secretary, just for himself, AFAICT.
>
> 	But it helps to smear up the mud to imply that I would misuse
>  my office, since my arguments run counter to his.

It apparently also helps to draw unfounded extrapolations and invalid
inferences from people's public observations of your techniques of
character assassination.

But, just for the sake of enlightenment, why *should* I expect you to
govern your passions as Project Secretary when you seem unwilling to do
so when speaking as a regular developer?

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     "Why do we have to hide from the
Debian GNU/Linux                   |      police, Daddy?"