Re: one of the many reasons why removing non-free is a dumb idea

On Tue, Jan 06, 2004 at 11:28:25AM +0000, MJ Ray wrote:
> My latin is poor, but I think "the first paragraph [...] is entirely
> delusional" is pretty correct and not ad hominem. Craig's message
> appears to make wild assumptions about those who disagree with him in
> order to make it easier to argue.

Sure, but you've choosen to not quote the part of my message which refers
to that first paragraph.

That said: I agree that overgeneralizing is a serious problem.

That said -- given the volumes of my text which you've quoted in this
forum -- I think your choice to delete that single line is also a
serious problem.

--
Raul