Re: our users as one of our priorities

#include <hallo.h>
* Branden Robinson [Thu, Feb 27 2003, 09:09:20AM]:
> On Thu, Feb 27, 2003 at 11:05:21AM +0100, Eduard Bloch wrote:
> > Funny to hear it from someone still refusing to change few things to
> > improve useability on _small_ costs of mental consistency (remember
> > x-session-manager story).
>
> Again, a moral condemnation grounded upon my disagreement with you on a
> technical issue.

That is not only about me - you did not listen to any other person
showing you a way to change the current behaviour.

> If you have that big a problem with my differing opinion, appeal the
> issue to the Technical Committee.

Heh? That is not really a technical issue, and you know it. Therefore I
do not see a reason to bother Technical Committee with this question.

Gruss/Regards,
Eduard.
--
Die dümmsten Hähne haben die dicksten Eier.