Re: GR: Removal of non-free

On Mon, Dec 29, 2003 at 12:35:24PM -0500, Raul Miller wrote:
> This proposal seems to me to be intellectually dishonest, in the sense
> that it makes worse the underlying conflicts it purports to solve.

I disagree.  It is frank and blunt as to its intent and purpose.  That
people who actually want to remove non-free from our distribution have
been manipulated into a corner through filibustering of all alternative
means of bringing this issue to a vote is what it is dishonest.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |       The Bible is probably the most
Debian GNU/Linux                   |       genocidal book ever written.