Re: GR: Removal of non-free

On Sat, Dec 27, 2003 at 05:25:24AM +0000, Andrew Suffield wrote:
> I strongly disagree that it's important. Ergo, it's not my problem.

If you got to make the decision on your own -- eg, it was an issue that
just affected some package you maintain -- that would be correct. But it's
not, you need to convince a supermajority of people that your proposal
is sensible and good, which means you need to at least consider all the
issues that all those other people are likely to consider important.

If you don't, well, your GR's unlikely to pass. But I guess that's not
my problem, right?

Cheers,
aj

               Linux.conf.au 2004 -- Because we can.