Re: GRs, irrelevant amendments, and insincere voting

On Nov 1, 2003, at 19:40, Manoj Srivastava wrote:

	Is it?  Sounds like you have a very short term viewpoint; and
 you are missing the whole point of a community of people finding
 common cause to create a free operating system.

I realize this is mostly my fault, I should not of been so informal and lazy as to use 'I' in my discussion but, please, this personal attack is not warranted.

I merely wish to point out that our super-majority voting system is vulnerable to strategic voting and fails the Strong Defensive Strategy Criterion. And, if possible, I'd like to help fix it. Those are hardly the actions of someone who wants to paralyze the project.