Re: High Rate of ballot rejections this year

Manoj Srivastava:

> 	Bottom line, so far there is no way to encrypt a ballot, and
>  encrypting it to my key means it shan't get counted.

That statement sounds a bit harsh. That it *will* not get counted I can live
with, but that it *shall* not? Oh well. Maybe it's just me.

Anyway, I just tried to send an unencrypted ballot, but I got a similar
rejection mail anyway. Weird. My locally stored copy looks perfectly
fine.

--
\\//
Peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/