Re: General Resolution draft against spam.

>>"Santiago" == Santiago Vila <sanvila@unex.es> writes:

 Santiago> Well, but most people don't do that.

	Where is the survey?

 Santiago> My points is that posting to a mailing list should be a
 Santiago> privilege, not a "right".

	I strongly disagree. We are vndors who provide an OS. I know
 we do not treat users as customers, but being a debian user is not a
 privilege.

	You treat your users and developers like dirt, telling them
 that working on improving debian is a privilege, You harm  the
 project.

	I am happy you withdrew this flawed GR.

	manoj
--
 For years a secret shame destroyed my peace-- I'd not read Eliot,
 Auden or MacNiece. But now I think a thought that brings me hope: