Re: Call for votes for the debian project leader election 2002

>>"Marcelo" == Marcelo E Magallon <mmagallo@debian.org> writes:

 Marcelo>  Thanks for the clarification Manoj.  I see the script does
 Marcelo>  work as discussed.  My only remaining question is if the
 Marcelo>  script that parses the vote does indeed handle [ ]
 Marcelo>  correctly.  In a previous message it was asserted it
 Marcelo>  didn't.  I know from previous elections that it does.

	I'll post all scripts used in the vote machinery sometime
 before the results are due. I have looked at the ballot parsing
 mechanism, and the new script is certainly not going to degrade the
 parsing capabilities we have had in the past.

 The idea is to die young as late as possible. Ashley Montague