Re: Call for votes for the debian project leader election 2002

Norbert Veber <nveber@debian.org> writes:

> Thats very strange.  So if I only consider one candidate vorthy of a
> vote, and fill in just one square, my vote means nothing?  That dosent
> seem right :)

The code Manoj posted seems to match your intuition rather than Ben's

# On <>, expect the processed votes, of the form:
#    V: -324-1
# interpreted as rating the 6th option as your 1st preference, etc
# Assumes options 2, 3, 4 and 6 are all preferred over options 1 and
# 5, but no preference is given between options 1 and 5

Finger amu@monk.mit.edu for more info.