Re: Debate announcement and call for votes

On Sat, Mar 09, 2002 at 08:49:56PM +0100, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> Le Sat, Mar 09, 2002 at 10:31:54AM -0700, Bdale Garbee ?crivait:
> > That time would work for me (I'm in US/Mountain).  I have no objection to
> > moving the time to make things easier for Raphael, though.  I'm willing to
> > start as much as 4 hours later on the same day, but that would make it very
> > late for Branden, I think.  Moving it enough earlier to not conflict with
> > sleep times in .fr would put it into my working day on Friday, when I expect
> > to be in meetings and probably not available.
>
> I suggest to put it later, something like 21:00 UTC the 23th. That does
> make 22:00 pm for me, it's ok. For you it would be 14:00 and for
> Branden 16:00 (if he's in US/Eastern), but on the saturday and you'd be
> hopefully free.

Ok, I talked to Bdale, and he was able to work this time aswell. So
consider this semi-official (IOW, this is it, unless something unforseen
occurs with the candidates).

21:00 UTC Saturday, March 23, 2002

Thanks to the candidates for being open to scheduling this!

/       Ben Collins    --    Debian GNU/Linux    --    WatchGuard.com      \
`          bcollins@debian.org   --   Ben.Collins@watchguard.com           '