Re: debian services and responsibility

On Fri, Mar 01, 2002 at 10:23:44AM -0500, Ben Collins wrote:
> Brainfood has not been in touch with me. I would hope that they have
> been in touch with Debian Admins to a more detailed extent (even if they
> talk to me, I can't do anything but relay to debian-admin anyway).

Would you, or a member of the DSA team, please make an official
announcement of the outage to debian-devel-announce?

Not everyone can be expected to check the topic of the #debian-devel
channel on OPN to find out the latest news.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |      Mob rule isn't any prettier just
Debian GNU/Linux                   |      because you call your mob a